This form allows you to view how big percentage of the house energy need that the different months of the year normally consumes. The percentage needed is to a large degree depending on the outside temperature. However, a number of other factors are affecting the results. For example:
- The warm water consumption, if included in the calculations, is normally a little more even over the months and thus reduces the difference.
- The sun, when shining, reduces the heat need to a higher degree than can be seen from the temperature alone
- The house itself stores the heat, so if there are more warm days than colder days, the heat needed by the house is reduced through that stored energy
These calculations do not take the above factors intor account. They are based on the heat consumption for heating, based on the outside temperatures at the location you specify. If you want to do more specific calculations for your house, there is a number of pages available.
The below input data is to define the outside temperatures to be used, based on which the heatring need is calculated.
- After selecting from which area to take the outside temperatures, outside temperatures and coming calculations will be based on that selection as soon as the conversion button further down is pressed.
- The columns shown in the temperature table is described here